Search Every Thing

Most Viewed

Wednesday 1 June 2011

Salman heart is very pure - Asin 2011




Latest South sensation Asin is charmed by the B-town ‘dabangg’ Khan Salman Khan. The hottie who earlier shared the screen with the B-town’s most handsome in ‘London Dreams’ finds Salman to have a heart of gold. In a brief tete a tete with IG, Asin reveals it all...
 
Second with Salman, how was the whole experience?
The shooting started right after London Dreams. Its back to back movie with Salman. The kind of interaction I had in London Dreams helped me to be comfortable with him in Ready. Already the rapport was created. He is always supportive and chilled out and I think he is comfortable with me also because I somewhere get his sense of humor. We pretty much gelled well with each other on the set too.
What are you doing in ‘Ready’?
I play a girl called Sanjana. She is closed to her family and comes back to India but she has some issues with her uncles. While going through and escaping from her problems she comes across Prem (Salman Khan) who in turn helps her out and also charms his way into her heart.
Does the rumour about your relationship with Salman have any effect?
It started during London Dreams and there is no base at all. Well it’s nice to write something when you don’t have anything to write about. Even a picture of came out that we had secretly got married without our parents acknowledgment. I am quite single and I am not in any relationship…
Who would you call your close friend in Bollywood?
I don’t think I have any one as close to be called as a close friend. There are lots of friends of course and when I need help they will surely turn up but I can’t define anybody as close friend.
Acting with Superstar like Salman Khan how difficult is to make you get noticed in the film?
I think it’s not in the hands of the lead actress but in the hands of the script writer or director or the film makers. Salman is a superstar and he is bound to get the adoration. I am happy to be cast opposite Salman and happy to be Sanjana which is a solo heroine in the film.
Salman is known for his short tempered anger… Did you face something like that?
Actually I never faced. In Salman I have come across someone who is very pure from his heart. Whatever emotion he feels comes out. I haven’t come across any notorious side of Salman, he is straight forward and will say it on your face whatever he feels about you.
‘Dabangg’ hangover is still there, so you think the audience will relate to it?
Well Dabangg was different film and Ready is different. The only similarity is they both have Salman in common. But I think the audiences are smart enough to understand that they are two different films.
You are working with all the biggies in the Bollywood so you find yourself lucky?
I do find myself lucky because to be successful you should have X factor apart from hard work, talent. The X factor could be anything luck, god grace and the well wishers who are around you. So I will say I am lucky to work with biggies of Bollywood.
What difference did you find between Salman and Aamir?
Salman…. He is quite spontaneous in front of camera. You have to be very alert while the camera is rolling and you have to give appropriate reaction. It shouldn’t look like you are blanked out so you have to be ready whatever he throws it to you. Whereas Aamir if he comes up with any idea he will discuss it with the director and get the approval so you know what will happen when the camera is rolling.
Who is better co-star Salman or Aamir?
It’s a very difficult question for me as I gel with both of them and with the style of working. Personally I share a great rapport with both of them. With Aamir I did my first Bollywood film ‘Ghajini’ which is very close to my heart and after that I did to back to back film with Salman. So it’s difficult to choose.
Bollywood or Tollywood?
There is also Kollywood… Well I would say I like Indian film industry. I don’t like to differentiate on the bases of language or region. I can’t choose as I started my career with south Indian films and recently I entered in Bollywood.
What is the specialty of Bollywood?
Bollywood is a bigger platform which appeal to the national audience and it is much more glamorous. It’s in larger scale so everything becomes large.
What type of role you would like to do?
The ideal thing for me is to get good roles in commercial main stream cinemas which have scope. I mean great role in commercial format.
‘London Dreams’ didn’t work at the BO, so what’s your expectation with ‘Ready’?
You really can’t predict the box office of any film so I am keeping my finger crossed. Ready is in a commercial format in which Aneezji has his mastery… And there is Salman so the film looks promising at B.O. I am very positive about the film and the music also has the rage which will also help.
Which is your favorite track?
I am little partial to “Dhinka Chika”…
Remakes are lucky for you?
I don’t know it just happened.
What’s your upcoming project?
After Ready I will be doing Houseful 2 opposite Akshay Kumar.

0 comments:

Post a Comment