Search Every Thing

Most Viewed

Wednesday 1 June 2011

Sayali Bhagat: I Am Short Tempered 2011


O.I. One movie you want to talk about...

S.B. Shout, a movie directed by Wilson Louis. In the movie, I play the role of a fashion journalist who has a smart and an intelligent personality. The movie will be a lot paranormal and Louis thought I had fit the character well. He had seen my work and wanted me to play the role in the movie.

O.I. Your future movies...

S.B. Will have me in versatile roles. I want variety and versatility, not to mention, will help me in achieving what I want. I don't want to keep experimenting with the same thing, ever and again. It's the big world, and I'm here to make the most of it.

Okay. It's my autograph book. Few questions which you have to answer in the shortest possible way.

O.I. You love...

S.B. Reading books. Paulo Coelho is one of my favourites. And?

O.I. Your one wild fantasy...

S.B. is to be marooned with Christiano Ronaldo.

O.I. What?

S.B. (laughs) I know, there is a rumour that making rounds that he is bi sexual. But that doesn't to matter to me, not any more. It's the man that matters, after all.

O.I. So, Sayali has a wild side too...




But yes, I've done it - in smaller occasions, when I know that no body's getting hurt.
S.B. I am a human being too. Does this give you the answer?

O.I. Are you a liar?

S.B. I am brave enough to speak my mind. But yes, I've done it - in smaller occasions, when I know that no body's getting hurt.

O.I. One actor you like the most in India...

S.B. is Aamir Khan

O.I. Actress?

S.B. Madhuri Dixit

O.I. One nights stands...

S.B. are not mu cup of tea. No matter who the person is, but it's a big 'NO' from me.

O.I. One confession...

S.B. I'm short tempered and it's doesn't take a lot of time for me to get mad at some body, i.e., if only I want.

O.I. Is that suppose to scare me...

S.B. I said, if need be. The questions aren't making me feel mad.

O.I. Your love story...

S.B. aren't worth to be even talked about.

O.I. But what about those rumours?

S.B. I wish I had one. I would have loved to talk about. Yes , I had few in the past, but it didn't work out. And it's gone now. Everybody go through those stages.

O.I. But people? They still talk...

S.B. You can't stop the people from talking, can you?

O.l. Your passion...

S.B. is success.

O.I. Drugs...

S.B. is for the losers. I hate it. I drink at times, but drugs is a big-big no from me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment